PLACES STILL AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING COURSES.
Contact centre for more information & come along to assessment sessions.
Enrol on our FREE Autumn Term Community Education Classes.
- Healthy Eating Cookery Class* – Develop your cooking skills by learning to make low-cost healthy meals using both simple & complicated recipes & planning a menu. (*with Crèche)
Thursdays 10am – 12.30pm. * Starts: 1st October 2015 (Free class, a contribution of approx £3.50 each week towards ingredients)
- ESOL English: Pre-entry to Entry 3 Level* – Improve your speaking, listening and writing skills. Thursdays 1pm – 3pm. Starts: 18th September 2015.* (Free)
- English & Maths Functional Skills L1 & L2* – for parents & adults wanting to improve their basic maths & literacy skills. Assessment: 22nd September* at 10am (Free)
- “Getting Ready for Work”* – Build confidence, overcome barriers, discover your skills, prepare for looking for work. Learners need literacy skills at Entry 3 level and above.
Tuesdays 1pm – 3pm. Starts: 22nd September 2015 * (Free)
- Level 1 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Hospitality – Accredited course providing a qualification for those wanting to work catering, restaurants or hotels & gain an insight in the hospitality industry. Assessment: 23rd September at 10am (Free for those on benefits)
- Level 1 / Level 2 Childcare* – Accredited course preparing you for supervised work with children and working in the Early Years Sector. Students must have suitable level of Literacy and Numeracy.* Assessment: 23rd September at 10am (Free for those on benefits)
*Limited creche spaces available.
Come meet the staff. Find out about our other services.
Sidings Community Centre
150 Brassey Road, London, NW6 2BA
Main Office: 020 76256260
UK Online: 020 73720242