FREE Taster Session in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care Course
TUESDAY 13TH MARCH 2018
10.00 am – 2.30 pm
@ Sidings Community Centre
This course is ideal if you are interested in, or new to working in Adult Social Care. It is aimed at developing your basic knowledge of the adult social care sector with a view to prepare you for voluntary or paid work in the sector.
This course will cover 5 areas in Adult Social Care which are;
- Introduction to Adult Social Care.
- Introduction to the values and principles of Adult Social Care.
- Developing awareness of the skills and attitudes needed to work in Adult Social Care.
- Developing awareness of communication in Adult Social Care.
- Developing awareness of the role and responsibilities of the Adult Social Care worker.
150 Brassey Road, London, NW6 2BA
Contact: Gio on 0207 625 6260 or email@example.com
Connie on 0207 492 2606/2521 or firstname.lastname@example.org